ankitagrawal

ankitagrawal

Oliver Twist
George Cruikshank, Charles Dickens, Philip Horne
The 3 (Three) Mistakes of My Life (English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Chinese, Hindi and Korean Edition) - Chetan Bhagat A lot of hype is there about Chetan Bhagat and his books. But I would say Chetan Bhagat is no writer. He doesn't know to write properly. Books beginning are great, character introduction is awesome but, story is funny and seems to be good but the end is so pathetic and senseless that it leads nowhere and ruins the whole interest.As far as this book is concerned I think it was a waste of money for me. Some areas of the book are so senseless and nowhere related to real life. Its like paying Rs. 200 for a good Hindi Movie but when you go its not even average (full poor jokes, pjs & senseless story). I always heard good Chetan Bhagat but I have not been impressed by any one of his books and 3 Mistakes of My Life is the worst of them all. For a writer who has written his 3rd book it is really pity on him to write a book like this. Simply Waste of Money and Time for the readers I would say.